Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Car was Messy

I got irritated when my car is clutterred and dirty. Since I am on the road most of the time, I decided to bring 25 burned CDs to have music to listen to while driving. Also my old blue gymbag, so I could workout before or after class. Before I know, books!gymbags! pen! CDs! receipts! IPOD! Napkins! Straws! and among other things that I had no clue how did it get there, all were stacked on top each other on the passenger seat. It very frustrating to look for a pen and could not find one right away. But having a dirty car annoys me the most. Mud! dirt! grass! dried leaves were all over the floor on driver's side. I tried to be organize and keep my car clean even though I have a busy schedule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,
Pls. tell me if you got my feed back to both of the topic....Michelle

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home